Nov 21, 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trustee to actively support the overall effective running of the Guild. The Board of Trustees are responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the Guild, developing the organisations aims, objectives and goals in accordance with the governing document, legal and regulatory guidelines.
The role offers individuals the chance to work at Board level.
We are looking to appoint a candidate with professional expertise to join our board, especially one with commercial IT systems knowledge, legal background, HR experience, business development or marketing expertise.
· A knowledge of administrative procedures
· Ability to write clearly
· Well organised
· A passion for education and lifelong learning
· Good, independent judgement and a strategic vision
· Ability to think creatively
· Willingness to speak their mind
· Ability to work effectively as a member of the BoardBack